Who We are
Amine Ace is the trading name of Lorna Potter E.I., Siret no 84982416400016. Lornas address is 4 bis rue du Logis, 16240, Brettes and Justine Potter E.I., siret no: 81003303500017. Justines address is 10 Couderle,16350, Benest. They are responsible for this website and can be contacted through the contact page on this website, by email or by telephone.
Interpretation and Definition
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meaning under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Justine Potter and Lorna Hunt.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website, among its many uses.
- Country refers to France where Lorna and Justine are registered as businesses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual
- Service refers to the Website
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to www.admin-ace.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form. And also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If You upload images to the Website, You should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the Website can download and extract any location data from images on the Website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary. They are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator. But the cache files may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC.cloud services to process and cache Your data temporarily.
Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.
Collecting and Using your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data
While using our Services, We may ask you to provide Us with certain identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to :
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, Department, Region, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
2. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifier and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Effective Date: 02-Nov-2023
Last Updated: 02-Nov-2023
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.